02-07 JEEP LIBERTY (KJ) POLYURETHANE STEERING RACK BUSHINGS
Direct replacement for your worn or missing OEM Jeep steering rack bushings. The factory bushings are made from a soft rubber which deteriorates over time and leaves less then desirable steering feel. There are two problems that arise with the factory bushings. Firstly, the rubber material the factory used is very soft and not very strong. The steering rack has great force and can easily deflect these bushings causing a loose steering feel. Secondly, it is very common for the steering racks to leak fluid on to these bushings which leads to them deteriorating rather quickly. Some customers have informed us that their steering rack bushings were actually missing when they went to install ours. Most owners do not know how bad their steering feel is until replacing their steering rack bushings. After installation of the polyurethane steering rack bushings, you will immediately notice how much better your Jeep feels.
Installation instructions can be found on our website under support or you can view them here – https://creative-steel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Jeep-Liberty-Install-Instructions.pdf
Polyurethane steering rack features-
- Stronger material and the Liberty steering rack fluid (ATF+4) has zero effects on longevity.
- Because of our 2 piece design, there is a actual flange on top to isolate NVH unlike the factory bushings.
- We machine new pins out of 6061 aluminum to ensure a perfect press fit.
- Anodized black aluminum pins.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Sold as a set