Bronze piece replaces the loose fitting factory connector that connects the shift linkage to the transmission. It reduces shift linkage slop not remedied by aftermarket shifters.
- Does not require welding, cutting, or drilling.
- Factory pin is to be reused and transmission will need to be removed for installation.
- 1 connector ships
Delrin bushings replace the rubber bushings on the transmission end of the support rods.
- They are machined out of Delrin
- designed to reuse the stock stainless inner sleeve.
- 4 bushings come in a set, enough to complete one transmission.